Sunday 12 February 2012

DZ's top five favorite animated music videos

So its been a while again since i've posted anything up on this darn blog. So just to keep it updated and to have some thing fresh i'm posting my top 5 animated music videos! having xylophones is definitely something that is a must but some might not have it!

1) At number one! is a Swedish band who are pretty dam awesome! they are pretty dark! I don't remember how I came across them but here they are:



2) Los Campesinos! is a huge band with something like 7 members from Cardiff wales! they all met while at university back in 2006



3) At 3 is something I just discovered today in a Bmx video from episode 10 of props megatour: Shugo Tokumaru



4) Voluntary butler scheme id say would be the next.. this one man band from London always produces tunes that gets me legs shaking...



5) Number 5 is a classic for me Daft Punk with one more time! The female bassist is mostlikely what smurfett grew up to become she left the god forsaken land of the smurfs and rocked on in planet Punk!



and thats it....

DZ

1 comment:

  1. I saw all of these five videos. These are great interesting and shows the quality of work. Thank you so much for posting this article. ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEOS

    ReplyDelete